ABTA 38 Years | Mon - Fri: 9am to 5:30pm | Sat: 9am to 5pm | Sun & Bank Hols: 10am to 4:00pm
Neilson Ski - £100pp off all holidays to Hotel Le Menuire & Spa >>
Home » Destinations » Europe » Austria » Hotel Alphof
Rating: 4 stars
Transfers: approx. 1hr from Innsbruck or 2hrs 15 minutes from Salzburg
Nearby locations: Wiedersbergerhorn Gondola (2.5km)
Dining: Half Board
Restaurants and bars: 1 Restaurant
Resort activities: Daily guided walks, bike tours, Swimming, Tennis
Facilities: Indoor pool with whirlpool, saunas, steam room, public tennis court, garden with relaxation area, sun terrace,
General: Free wi-fi
– Free daily packed lunch
– Free daily afternoon cake and snack buffet
– Free weekly guided walk
Overlooking the town of Alpbach, Hotel Alphof delivers a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. You can relax on the terrace or take advantage of the hotel’s wellness area, equipped with a pool and saunas. If you’re feeling adventurous and want to explore the region, use the Resort Card for free use of buses and lifts, and head onto the 900km of market trails throughout the area.
– Half Board dining
– Alpbach Resort Card
– Use of lifts and buses in the region
– Daily pack lunch
– Daily afternoon snack buffet
– Weekly guided walk
All guests to Hotel Alphof will receive a ‘Alpbachtal Seenland Card’ on arrival.
This card provides guest with:
– Free use of 4 gondolas and local buses in the area
– Free daily guided walks
– Free weekly bike tours
– Free entrance to 3 outdoor lidos and 2 bathing lake
– Free use of sightseeing bus
– Free use of tennis courts
– Free entrance to local attractions
All rooms come equipped with:
– Cable or Satelitte TV
– Single Alpbach
These rooms are around 18m² and have a shower, but no balcony.
– Small Austrian Twins
These rooms are around 22m², in the eaves and may have restricted view. These rooms have a shower.
– Alpbach Austrian Twins
These rooms are around 22-27m² and have a bath or shower. These rooms have a balcony.
– Fichtennestl Austian Twins
These rooms are around and sleep up to three people, with the use of a sofa bed. These rooms have a bath or shower and balcony.
– Superior Berg Idyll Austrian Twins
These rooms are around 32m² and can sleep up to four people, with the use of a double sofa bed. These rooms have a balcony or terrace and a lounge area.
– Lounge with open fireplace
– Large sun terrace
– Leisure area
– Indoor swimming pool with whirlpool
– 2 Saunas and steam room
– Garden with relaxation area
– Solarium and infrared cabin (cost payable locally)
Hotel Alphof runs on a Half Board basis.
– Breakfast is buffet style, with both hot and cold options available. You can request a packed lunch. In the afternoon, a snack buffet is available.
– Dinner consists of four courses, with a choice of main courses and a salad buffet. Dinner is a waited service in the hotel’s restaurant.
– Please note that the hotel caters to the following dietary requirements:
– Diabetics, Gluten free, Vegans and Vegetarians
The following excursions are bookable locally and are not included in your booking. These are subject to change and require minimum numbers to run.
– Salzburg (Full day)
Visit some of Salzburg’s most famous sights, with an optional walking tour available to bring the history of the city to life.
– Krimml Waterfalls (Half Day)
Visit Europe’s highest waterfall in the stunning Hohe Tauern National Park
Please call us free on 0800 707 6229 for pricing and availability
Need more information?
Get A Quote
Huge & Exclusive Savings, Call Now!
0800 707 6229
Prices subject to Terms and Conditions
You Might Also Like
Low deposit of £70 for selected 2023 departures
Save up to 50% off selected hotels.
Save up to 30% on Summer Lakes & Mountains. Plus, Enquire for Extra Savings from us!
Almost Half Price!* Peak Summer Dates & Exclusive Savings.
Located in the centre of the Gardone Riviera, Hotel Villa Galeazzi is in an ideal position next to Lake Garda
Why Book With Us?
Please Call Free:
0800 707 6229
Get The Latest Offers
Socialise With Us:
© Travel Club Elite 2023
Book Holiday Extras; parking & more..
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
"*" indicates required fields