ABTA 38 Years | Mon - Fri: 9am to 5:30pm | Sat: 9am to 5pm | Sun & Bank Hols: 10am to 4:00pm
Neilson Ski - £100pp off all holidays to Hotel Le Menuire & Spa >>
Home » Destinations » Europe » Greece » Ikos Oceania 2023 / 2024
– 5 heated indoor & outdoor swimming pools
– 350m exclusive Blue Flag beach
– 5 a la carte restaurants and 1 Mediterranean buffet style restaurant
– Dine out at selected local restaurants
– 6 bars
– Anne Semonin Spa
– 2 tennis courts
– 1 squash court
– Children’s Football Academy
– Activities and entertainment
– Creche, Kids Club and babysitting services
– Teen Club
– Transfer time from Thessaloniki airport: 40 minutes
Ikos Oceania is part of the renowned Ikos Resorts. Guests at Ikos Resorts indulge in menus created by Michelin Star Chefs, signature beauty products from Anne Sémonin Paris, 24-hour room service, 300 wine labels to choose from, dining out at select local restaurants, a complimentary Local Drive Adventure to explore their destination, and a limitless selection of products and services – all included as part of the Infinite Lifestyle concept.
See sections further below for the Ikos Infinite Lifestyle quality inclusions for all guests.
As top agents for Ikos Resorts, we are also members of the exclusive Ikos Prestige Club. As members, when you book Ikos Oceania with us you will receive complimentary Transfers on Ikos Deluxe Collection bookings of 7nts or more, a welcome gift and early check in and late check out (subject to availability).
Ikos Resorts are located in spectacular settings with beautiful beaches and azure waters. Swimming pools are indoor or outdoor with all day waiter service. Secluded beaches offer the chance to relax and enjoy the crystal clear waters and valuable time with loved ones.
All Ikos Resorts guests can make use of sun beds and umbrellas by the pool and beach, while they can also enjoy the heated outdoor swimming pools, kids pool, baby paddling pool, indoor Spa pool (16yrs and up), steam bath and sauna (16yrs and up).
Ikos Oceania guests can enjoy the following facilities and services
SPA OUTDOOR POOL
DELUXE COLLECTION POOL
Ikos Oceania Beach
A 350m long sandy beach is reserved for Ikos Oceania guests, complimentary sun beds, umbrellas and Food and Beverage service. Snacks, fruits and drinks are ordered and delivered to guests’ sunbeds. Childcare service on the beach (30’ complimentary, 4 years and up). Reserved area for Ikos Deluxe Collection guests. Adults only area available.
The ultimate in pampering. In every Ikos Resort, guests enjoy a range of spa treats and treatments exclusively designed by Parisian luxury spa brand Anne Sémonin.
Ikos Oceania guests can enjoy the following Spa facilities
• 7 private treatment rooms including a couples suite, each offering the ultimate in pampering and elegance* (two “neck &
back” treatments per room per stay included in Deluxe collection offering). Upon Reservation
• Indoor heated Spa Pool, offering incomparable views
• Fitness Studio with state-of-the-art equipment & contemporary cardio-fitness facilities
• Relaxation Area
• Wet area comprising of “Steam Room” & Sauna
• Hairdressing Salon*. Upon Reservation
• Nail Salon*. Upon Reservation
• Beauty corner offering Anne Sémonin products*
*at extra charge
Ikos Oceania features four restaurants offering à-la-carte menus prepared by world acclaimed Michelin starred Chefs, with Greek, Asian/Oriental, Italian and French cuisine, as well as one Mediterranean buffet style restaurant. The à-la-carte menus are complemented by fine wines from Ikos wine collection and exemplary service
Ouzo: à la carte restaurant serving traditional Greek cuisine
Flavors: Serving lavish breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets
Fresco: Italian à la carte dinner restaurant
Anaya: à la carte restaurant serving refined Asian flavours
Provence: Romantic à la carte restaurant serving regional French cuisine (with quiet zone)
Beach Club: Treat yourself to a tempting all-day menu of classic international dishes in the chilled ambience of this getaway.
A collection of 300 Greek and international wine labels, selected by the Ikos Sommelier and served from wine collection in all restaurants.
24 hour room service
Extensive selection of Breakfast, Day & Night dining options
Beach and Pool Food and Beverage Service
Drinks, cocktails and snacks menu, served to guests’ sunbeds
Fully stocked mini bar replenished daily, with branded spirits
Ikos Dine Out Service
All Ikos Resorts guests can head out to local areas and dine in a specially selected restaurant offering a very tempting choice of
traditional Greek dishes. Reservation required.
• No reservation required for Flavors restaurant
• Reservation required for dinner at all à-la-carte restaurants, upon availability.
• No restrictions in the frequency guests use the à-la-carte restaurants
• All restaurants offer children menus
• Freshly prepared baby food upon request
• Midday Snack Menu
All Ikos Resorts guests can enjoy signature cocktails prepared by award-winning Mixologists, at 6 superb bars either indoors or
nestled in the lavish gardens, by the pools, all offering a surprising range of branded international and local spirits. Bars at every Ikos Resort feature the same names, concepts and operating hours.
POOL Bar O
DELUXE POOL Bar**
ADULTS ONLY Bar
At every Ikos Resort there is an infinite choice of evening entertainment options for all tastes such as:
• Theatrical shows and musicals, live stage performances at the Ikos Theatres
• Live music entertainment
• Children’s activities
• A wide selection of DVD’s available at the Front Office
**For Deluxe Collection guests only
All Ikos Resorts offer a range of sports including a tennis club, biking centre, fitness centre, water sports facilities and plenty of
space to use those running shoes.
Ikos Oceania Activities
Ikos Oceania guests can enjoy a wide range of sports facilities including:
• 1 Squash court (Equipment available)
• 2 Tennis courts (Equipment available)
• Aqua Aerobics
• Beach Volleyball
• Beginners Yoga
• Canoeing (once per day 20mins)
• Cardio training room
• Fitness studio at the Spa
• Introductory diving lesson at hotel pool
• Mini Football
• Mountain Biking
• Windsurfing (1 hour/stay, license required)
• Paddling (once per day 20mins)
• Pedalos (once per day 20mins)
• Table Tennis
• Walking & Hiking
AT EXTR A CHARGE
• Football Academy
• Private boat tours
• Sailing Academy
• Scuba diving
• Tennis Academy
• Water skiing
• Windsurfing Academy
Ikos Oceania Extra Activities
Additionally, Ikos Oceania guests can participate in special entertainment programmes, sports and children’s activities. Fun
group activities are organized daily, such as Giant Chess, Board games, Volleyball, Aqua Aerobics, Stretching, Table Tennis
and many more fun games.
Local Drive Adventure
The Local Drive Adventure is a complimentary service, encouraging guests to explore the best local sights at each destination, in a luxury Tesla. All Ikos guests can take a car for a full day, on a complimentary basis, to visit top places of interest. Reservation is required.
Children of all ages will certainly find their favorite activity at Hero Kids Club. The crèche service, multilingual mini club and teenage club are operated in line with UK Ofsted standards by our in-house team of childcare experts.
Ikos Oceania Children’s Activities
• Group games/ Name games
• Fairy tale hours
• Arts and crafts
• Face painting
• T-shirt painting
• Mini Disco
• Making cookies
…and many others
Heroes Crèche and Kids Club
Operated by childcare experts according to UK Ofsted standards and ratios
HEROES CRÈCHE (Age 4 months – 3 years), 10am – 1pm (morning session), 1pm–3pm (lunch session), 3pm – 6pm
(afternoon session). At extra charge.
HEROES KIDS CLUB (Age 4 years – 12 years ), 10.30am – 1pm (morning session), 1pm–3pm (lunch session), 3.30pm –
6pm (afternoon session).
JUST4TEENS (Age 13+ years), Operates in High Season, 10am–1pm (morning session) and 3pm–6pm (afternoon session)
FOOTBALL ACADEMY (Age 18 months – 14 years). At extra charge.
Ikos Oceania Children Amenities
• Baby Phones (upon request and subject to availability)
• Baby Sets (toilet adapters, baby bath tubs – upon request and subject to availability)
• Children’s menus
• Small tables and chairs
• Ramps and elevators for the buggies
• Baby necessities in hotel mini-market
• Nappy changing facilities in public toilets
• Indoor playroom
• Children outdoor playground with high standard adventure equipment
• Babysitting upon request, with extra charge
• Pram rental (upon request)
Parents can enjoy their own relaxation time on the beach while the dedicated Beach Childcare staff look after their little one under a specially designed tent for 30 minutes free of charge. Available for children between 4 and 12 years old.
Ikos Resorts offer various honeymoon extras to ensure seclusion and intimacy.
Infinite Honeymoon Benefits
(Wedding certificate to be presented upon check in)
• Romantic Candlelight dinner
• Bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival
• Farewell gift
ADULTS ONLY AREAS (for guests over 16yrs old)
Quiet zones for peaceful moments with loved ones, are offered at the following facilities in the resort:
• ADULTS – ONLY Bar (“Quiet Zone” Bar)
• PROVENCE Infinite Pool (“Quiet Zone”)
• Ikos SPA facilities & Gym
• FLAVORS main restaurant (Specially designated “Quiet Zone”)
• Adult only section at the Beach Night Club
All standard rooms have the following amenities: bathroom with shower, make up mirror and bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer; Wi-Fi, Smart TV with online apps, information system, android and IOS compatible platform, mini bar, Nespresso coffee and tea making facilities, electronic safe, air conditioning/heating. Furnished terrace. Anne Semonin luxury bathroom amenities.
Standard room types
– Double Room
– Superior Double Room
– Junior Suite
– Junior Suite with Private Garden
– Family Room Interconnecting Sea View
– Panorama Junior Suite
– One Bedroom Family Suite
– One Bedroom Family Suite with Private Garden
Ikos Deluxe Collection
Delivering the ultimate in personalisation, Ikos Deluxe Collection has been meticulously created to appeal to the most discerning traveller. From personalised vacation planning and a tailored guest experience to exclusive amenities and a range of premium room benefits, the Deluxe Collection offers a thoroughly upgraded experience. Ikos Oceania Deluxe Suites are located in a separate building and benefit from breathtaking views over the Aegean Sea and Mount Olympus; they are more spacious and are tastefully furnished in elegant contemporary style
– Deluxe Junior Suite
– Deluxe Junior Suite with Private Garden
– Deluxe One Bedroom Family Suite
– Deluxe Two Bedroom Family Suite
– Deluxe Two Bedroom Family Suite with Private Garden
In addition to their Ikos Infinite Lifestyle benefits, Deluxe Collection guests enjoy a wide range of exclusive services and premium benefits – especially designed to provide them with an unrivalled experience from the moment they decide to book an Ikos vacation until after they have departed.
• Personalised vacation planning
• Express check in / check out
• Packing and unpacking service
• Dedicated Deluxe Concierge– facilitating your bookings and personal preferences
• Premium Beach Bag
• Complimentary spa treatments (two “neck & back” massage per room/per stay)
• One special dinner set on the beach
• Bottle of Champagne Taittinger upon arrival
• Upgraded mini bar offerings
• Premium bathroom amenities
• Upgraded in-room dining
• Pillow menu selection
• Farewell gift
• Kid’s movies library
• PlayStation on request
• Deluxe Collection swimming pool
• Exclusive area on the beach
• Upgraded beach and pool service including unique snacks and cocktails
Please call us free on 0800 707 6229 for pricing and availability
Need more information?
Get A Quote
Huge & Exclusive Savings, Call Now!
0800 707 6229
Prices subject to Terms and Conditions
You Might Also Like
First child up to the age of 11 stays free! Free transfers! April Offers: 10% Discount! Plus, Extra Savings From Us!
Enquire for exclusive Ikos Prestige Club benefits + extra savings
Ikos Olivia in Halkidiki is set on a stunning 450m sandy beach next to azure waters and amongst a lush green landscape.
Set on a sandy beach and surrounded by acres of lush, fragrant woodland, the Ikos Dassia effortlessly combines contemporary Mediterranean luxury with traditional Greek hospitality.
Over 47 acres and boasting an 850 meter stretch of white sandy beach, Ikos Aria, Kos embraces Ikos’ incredible formula of family-friendly, all-inclusive luxury.
The perfectly luxurious NEW Ikos Odisia sits serenely on Corfu’s stunning Dassia Bay.
Close to the cosmopolitan glamour of Marbella, the exclusive Ikos Andalusia brings a new world of luxury and Mediterranean hospitality to Spain’s dazzling southern shores.
New for 2023, discover Ikos Porto Petro, Mallorca. Set between sandy coves, offering mesmerising Mediterranean seascapes.
Why Book With Us?
Please Call Free:
0800 707 6229
Get The Latest Offers
Socialise With Us:
© Travel Club Elite 2023
Book Holiday Extras; parking & more..
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
"*" indicates required fields